In the latest issue of Working Brief...
Published: July 2013
What is it like for claimants?
- Gaynor Coley, the Eden Project, on rural unemployment
- Dr David Webster, University of Glasgow, on sanctions and disallowances
- Stewart Lansley, University of Bristol, on stigma
- Prof. Christina Beatty and Prof. Steve Fothergill, Centre for Regional Economic and Social Research,Sheffield Hallam University, on the impact of welfare reform
- Matt Leach, HACT, on housing
- Chris Mould,Trussell Trust, on food banks
- Katie Schmuecker, Joseph Rowntree Foundation, on in-work poverty
- Rebecca Griffin, Family and Childcare Trust, on working and childcare
- Paul Anders, DrugScope, and Paul Jenkins, Rethink Mental Illness, on barriers to work
- Tom Wardle, Centre for Social Justice, on public opinion